miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2022

PRESENT CONTINUOUS ACTIVITIES

 A. Correct the following sentences, using Present Continuous adequately.

1. Peter drawing now.

2. They aren't not playing rugby at the moment.

3. ¿Is he studying English right now?

4. My parents am cooking pasta.

5. She is reading not a good book.

6. Is Helen and you watching TV now?

7. My cousin are visiting London at the moment.

8. My cousins isn't visiting Liverpool now.

9. Are the students writeing a letter in English?

10. I am siting in my favourite chair.


B. Write the verb between brackets adequately to complete the sentences with Present Continuous.

1. I ___________ (read) a novel.

2. My parents _____________ (not / watch) TV now.

3. ______ my brother _______ (talk) with his friends?

4. My French teacher ________ (travel) to Paris at the moment.

5. My classmates ___________ (not / write) right now.

6. _____ you __________ (listen) that song?

7. We ______________ (play) a song from The Beatles.

8. Messi ____________ (not / play) in FC Barcelona.

9. ______ Paula and John _______ (work) at the moment?

10. I __________ (study) hard fo my exams.